Brown River Queen cover art

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Update: The New Markhat Book, THE FIVE FACES, slated for June 2014 release!

I know it isn't Sunday, but I have news, and again it's good.

The new Markhat book, THE FIVE FACES, will be released next June. It was originally scheduled for a September release, but the good people at Samhain bumped the release up by a full three months.

I'm already at work on the 9th book in the series, which I'm calling THE DARKER CARNIVAL.

Mug and Meralda? No, I haven't forgotten them. Their next adventure, ALL THE TURNS OF LIGHT, is also underway.

Which means I'd better get back to work!

Just wanted to keep you folks in the loop.


4 comments:

  1. Any month with a Markhat book in it is a good month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Sooner is a VERY good thing. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING news - congratulations! I've just started the series with Dead Man's Rain and I'm loving it. So pumped to know I have a whole series of books to look forwards to now!

    ReplyDelete