Brown River Queen cover art

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reviews Are Pouring In!

All the Paths of Shadow hasn't even been up on Amazon for a day yet, but already reviews are pouring in!

Here are a few of the latest:

"I was dead and buried before I read Frank Tuttle's All the Paths of Shadow.  But look at me now.  I've risen from the grave in order to seek out and devour living human flesh!  Loved the world-building and the humor.  Brains!"
-- Former Chicago resident Milford M. Barrons.

"Mr. Tuttle, do you know how fast you were going when I pulled you over?"
-- Mississippi Highway Patrol Sergeant H. Adams, Badge Number 334.

"Book?  What book?  Look, I'm here to see if you're ready to order."
-- Bryan, my server at Chili's, address unknown.

"About 13,500,000 results (0.17 seconds)."
-- Google.

"Please stop talking about that blasted book."
-- Everyone in my office.

So far I'm off to a great start!




1 comment:

  1. LOL! Stop harrassing the servers! :-D I suspect this book will do quite well. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete