Brown River Queen cover art

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free Kindle E-Reader Contest!

Enter to win your own Kindle e-reader!

Cool Well Press, publisher of my new book All the Paths of Shadow, is giving away a free Amazon Kindle e-reader to celebrate their launch.  Click here to enter.

The winner gets a WiFi Kindle with a custom designed Cool Well Press skin.  The prize Kindle also comes pre-loaded with three new Cool Well Press e-books and the Shadow Street anthology, which includes a never-before-published short story by me.  My entry is The Knocking Man, and it may or may not feature an appearance by zombies.  But I'm not saying.


Is that not a wicked cool skin?  Imagine how cool and erudite you'll appear, waving your new Kindle around in Starbucks.  You won't even need a black turtleneck sweater.

But what are you still doing here, listening to me babble?  Apply thy nimble little clicking fingers to thine own mouse, and enter the contest.

I wish you luck, and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment